Just finish this new play plugin. It aims to seamlessly provide mongodb access to play application. Here are some features it provides which lack from the current play-mongo plugin:
* Compatible with play.db.Model framework
* Support Fixtures.load and CRUD module
* Smart ID field management. Yes you can choose Long type if you like it. You are also free to mark your own ID field
* Support "OR" relationship in query
* Automatic index management
An updated YABE sample is included in the distribution.
This plugin is published at http://github.com/greenlaw110/play-morphia
- Setting up Django environment in CentOS 5
- Routing problem with GreenScript configurator
- Play python interface compatibility
- Play-GreenScript v1.1 Released
- int is not Assignable to Integer!
- Unlimited unbinding loop when using ObjectId
- Guice your Play Model class?
- Strange java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
- Play-Morphia plugin
- ▼ September (10)